Bittersweet Breakdown Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with

4 posters

Go down

Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with  Empty Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with

Post by ZombieKiwi Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 pm

So I will put mine first. I have many. But my all time favorites would have to be Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon and Lovely Complex. I love Inuyasha it was my first anime. lol. Elfen Lied and Black Lagoon have awesome stories, and characters that kick major ass. And Lovely Complex, was my highschool life, so I totally related to it lol
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with  Empty Re: Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with

Post by Rafigy Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 am

Thats cool. The anime I love to edit with is Highschool of the dead. Because it's so awesome! all the sceens, the animation and the story x) it's great Very Happy But my #1 anime will always be Dragon Ball Z x)
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with  Empty Re: Favorite animes that you are obsessed with/ love to edit with

Post by TheBankaiBasher Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Canaan
the animations are bad ass the story is epic and yeah overall it´s the best anime i´ve watched
TheBankaiBasher
TheBankaiBasher
BBP Leader
BBP Leader

https://bbp-n.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tmspartan Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Dragonball Z is my all time favorite. It's story was random and inconsistent but it made up for it by being totally badass. I still love watching it over and over for those epic moments.

As far as editing my favorite would have to be Bleach, nice smooth animations with an underlying story behind every fight.
tmspartan
tmspartan

https://www.youtube.com/user/tmspartan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKiwi Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 am

Rafigy wrote:Thats cool. The anime I love to edit with is Highschool of the dead. Because it's so awesome! all the sceens, the animation and the story x) it's great Very Happy But my #1 anime will always be Dragon Ball Z x)

I would love to edit with HSotD but I can't find good raws anywhere. lol. Or They aren't being seeded lol. But yea that anime is badass lol
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:55 am

I have all except 10 & 11 RAW I would give them to you but I dunno how :\
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKiwi Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 am

Rafigy wrote:I have all except 10 & 11 RAW I would give them to you but I dunno how :\

Where did you get them? ? ? Cuz that may help me too lol

And yea I'm not sure how torrenting works all that well, cuz that is the best way to get big files lol
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 am

Haha just serach in Google: Highschool of the Dead 720P RAW Torrent MP4 or AVI.
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKiwi Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh wow really? sweetness. I will have to do that. Then when I get torrents set up I will let you know how to do all that stuff ^^
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Haha sweet Very Happy have fun with that x)
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down