Bittersweet Breakdown Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol

5 posters

Go down

Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol Empty Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol

Post by ZombieKiwi Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Kenshin and Berserk. Kenshin is such a good story, but the anime added things that did not need to be there. aka the little girls. lol. And Berserk finished before the manga did. How does that make a good anime? Berserk should really be redone, and be made longer and follow the manga better.lol
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol Empty Re: Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol

Post by theshikaibasher Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

at bleach all those damned fillers should be fixed
10 normal episodes and after that 30 filler episodes....>.<
theshikaibasher
theshikaibasher

Back to top Go down

Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol Empty Re: Manga that you wish never got made into an anime. Or needs to be fixed lol

Post by TheBankaiBasher Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:37 pm

soul eater should be redone

the animations were epic but the artwork sucked and it ended before the manga did

same with katekyo hitman reborn
TheBankaiBasher
TheBankaiBasher
BBP Leader
BBP Leader

https://bbp-n.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tmspartan Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:34 pm

TheBankaiBasher wrote:soul eater should be redone
I loved Soul Eater when it followed the Manga but then it went off and did its own thing -.-
Ending was so bad i almost cried
tmspartan
tmspartan

https://www.youtube.com/user/tmspartan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

They should finish off Highschool of the dead >:\ I was pissed when they just ended it right there and then >.<
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKiwi Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 am

Rafigy wrote:They should finish off Highschool of the dead >:\ I was pissed when they just ended it right there and then >.<

They may do a second season. I mean it's pretty epic. And it needs more. Although it's really hard to do zombie anything and keep it entertaining, and not just more of the same. I mean there is on;y so much undead head bashing you can watch before it's like.....Didn't I see this like fourty times already? It sucks though, cuz zombie things rock. lol

(As my name implies lol)
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 am

Haha I know but theres not alot of zombie ANIME! therfore making it different and they can do more stuff with it x) So it won't be the same shit we have seen over and over and over and over and over and over again Razz and besides who dosnt wanna see cute anime chicks killing zombies? and a badass nerd who knows alot about guns? x)
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBankaiBasher Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 am

there are a lot of zombie animes but none of them are mainstream i know about 30 zombie animes -.-
TheBankaiBasher
TheBankaiBasher
BBP Leader
BBP Leader

https://bbp-n.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafigy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 am

Compair that to zombie movies then talk to me Smile
Rafigy
Rafigy

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieKiwi Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Yea there are a few.....I know of more manga than anime. Lars you need to give me a list of what you have cuz I wanna watch them lol.

As for movies yea I love Zombie movies too lol.
ZombieKiwi
ZombieKiwi
Destroyer of Worlds
Destroyer of Worlds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down